Dairy Tech, Inc’s Milk Wagon is a mobile milk tank designed for pasteurization of fresh milk and colostrum for feeding calves.
Unit Consists of 2 Parts
1: Water & Power Supply Panel
- Connects to cold water from the water supply network
- Built-in heater (9KW) gradually warms the water up to 90°-100°C and supplies the heat exchanger for milk heating
- After completion of pasteurization process, it provides the tank with cool water and lowers the temperature of the milk to feeding temperature.
- Choose Self-propelled or Mount (no wheels)
- Connects to the Water and Power Supply Panel to pasteurize milk and then to cool to feeding temperature.
- Disconnect from panel to feed.
- Stainless Steel AISI304
- Polyurethane foam insulation ensures minimum temperature loss
- Heat exchanger at bottom and the side wall of tank • Stainless steel springs for easy opening and closing of the lid
- 2x 12V 45Ah Batteries
- The average duration of continuous use without fully draining the batteries is approximately 2.5 - 3 hours
- Food Grade Hose for Feeding (2.5M)
- Electronic Control of Feed Supply (Accuracy 0.25L)
- Agitator Motor 30rpm, Auto-stop for safety
- PLC Controller for Automatic Control of All Functions
- 4.3” Touch Screen
- Adjustable Motion Speed
- Water Filter & Water Softener
- Volume chart engraved on the inner wall of the tank
- Automatic Control of all processes during heating, pasteurization and cooling
- Cold/Hot Water Connections
- Fully adjustable parameters of all available functions