Vacancy "Manufacturing & Q.A. Manager"
Manufacturing & Q.A. Manager
SHEPHERD AGRI is the company that puts “more milk on your cornflakes, more steak on your plate and a bigger lamb chop” by improving farm animal health & wellbeing!
We seek a hands-on Manufacturing & Q.A. Manager to join our growing company.
Past performance and our business plan show steady growth by providing effective nutraceutical and infection control products to UK and overseas markets.
You will be required to efficiently and effectively manage the daily production and expansion of manufacturing, ensuring compliance with industry legislation & codes of practice.
- Responsible for all manufacturing, ensuring timely delivery.
- Accurate stock control of all raw materials and finished products onsite.
- Health and Safety and Environmental Management on site. A full H&S system is provided by outside consultants.
- Ensuring raw materials, packaging and other inputs are sourced within budget.
- Ensuring hygiene, quality and environmental standards are met in accordance with UFAS standards, company procedures, statutory regulations and customer requirements.
- Ensure the required levels of site maintenance and statutory regulations are met.
- Experience in manufacturing & quality assurance.
- Understanding of the importance of high product quality & our clients’ animals health
- People skills to effectively manage a small but growing team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- I.T. literate.
- A competitive salary package will be offered to reflect the capabilities & experience of the applicant.
Apply by email in confidence, with a C.V. to Dr. G Shepherd email@example.com