Expanding Antiseptic Foam in an aerosol.
METRIFOAM® is an expanding, oil based foam containing the antiseptic capabilities of Ozone and plant oils.
• Obstetrical lubricant with antiseptic properties, for use during obstetrics and particularly after calving/lambing/farrowing.
• Long catheters are available for this use.
• Skin antiseptic - e.g. for irritated skin between heifers' udder and the back leg, BUT use needs to start early at the first sign of redness, swelling or pain. Short tubes are included for this use.
• One can contains approximately 120 seconds of foam emission.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Shake can well before use.
Apply to the affected area liberally i.e. 5 to 10 seconds of foam emission-
• once or twice for obstetrical use
• once or twice daily for skin antisepsis.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exposure to temperatures over 50 °C. Store in cool, dry place
Store at ambient temperature. CONTAINER UNDER PRESSURE. DO NOT PUNCTURE OR BURN AFTER USE. OBSERVE PACK INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNING