DermaPrep Washable Udder Cloths
Brand: G Shepherd Animal Health
Product Code: 50 pk Dermaprep cloth
DermaPrep Washable Udder Cloths to clean cows teats before milking. By machine washing between milkings and using one cloth per cow , per milking, you can have excellent teat cleaning, milk let down and no paper waste.
DermaPrep Washable Udder Cloths to clean cows teats before milking.
- machine washing between milkings , 90C, just fast spin to stay slightly moist
- these cloths last many washes, but cannot be given a stated lifetime due to different treatment on farms, but they last "yonks"
- add diluted DermaPrep Concentrate Liquid
- one cloth per cow , per milking
- excellent teat cleaning, clean milk, higher price, less mastitis
- each pack contains 50 cloths
- slightly rectangular at 25cm x 30 cm, better matching the shape of teats
- excellent milk let down.
Use with DermaPREP Concentrate:-
Mix a solution of 100 ml DermaPREP Concentrate with 5 litres of clean water (1:50).
For extra sanitizing action, add 15ml of 5% peracetic acid solution for every
100ml of DermaPREP Concentrate used (1:333 in final mix).
Apply solution to cloths in a bucket. Allow the cloths to soak up the solution.
Wipe the teats, using a different area of the cloth for each teat. Use a separate cloth for each cow.
Wear gloves and read the product label & MSDS. (MSDS viewable at www.gshepherd.co.uk)
After use, wash the cloths in a washing machine at 90 Celsius using DermaWASH Powder
Fast spin, but no need to fully dry, then soak in DermaPREP as above before use.
Instructions for soaking DermaPREP Washable Cloths (Download)
Instructions for soaking DermaPREP Washable Cloths