VIROXIDE SUPER Disinfectant, previously known at TK 200.
- Dry powder disinfectant and detergent for dilution in water prior to use
- Rapid elimination of infectious agents
- Kills bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeasts and spores
- Contains a powerful detergent, for one-step cleaning and disinfection
- Unique colour indicator, to confirm that the disinfectant has been activated
- Active even in hard water conditions
- Helps to remove biomatter and calcium deposits
- great for foot/boot dips
- great for calf feeder machines , calf kit- see review
How to use - 1:250 dilution
One 5kg tub makes up 1250 Litres of disinfectant.
Top Tip - Ensure that the surfaces are as clean as possible BEFORE applying disinfectant. However it's own detergent helps with final cleaning and even more bugs go down the drain.
FEEDBACK from Lindsay Hodgson from York:-
"Hi Graham, yes we use the TK for cleaning all the calf feeding stations twice a day plus cleaning the calf feeding machine. It is also used for washing all the buckets and teats and anything else that needs soaking or sanitising.
We also use it for washing down the individual pens which the calves are in for 5 days before they go on collars.
I think it's great stuff because it shifts muck and I don't have to rinse the stations afterwards so hoping its sanitising feeding stations for a bit longer. I use it with almost boiling hot water and it's pretty invincible!
We are getting busier as the herd numbers expand so I'll be needing to increase the amount I use. Don't stop making it without telling me!